July 26, 2011

QB Greatness Scale, Part 3: Best of 2010

    
     As you may or may not know, I am a Packer fan.  And Aaron Rodgers is probably my favorite player in the league, after his awesome handling of the whole Favre fiasco.  And I know that he led the Packers to a Super Bowl win last year.  With all of that being said, the best QB last year in my opinion was Tom Brady.  Four interceptions in a full season is just unreal.
     I was curious if the Greatness Scale would agree with me, and it turns out that it does.  By a lot.  Tom Brady received 229.8 points from the almighty scale, with Rodgers in second at 207.0, and Michael Vick in third at 202.1.
     How about the rookies?  The scale took an interesting approach on this one, selecting not Sam Bradford as the best but......Tim Tebow.  And I can't figure out how that happened. 

Oh well, congratulations to:

Tom Brady- Week 17 Legend Official 2010 QB of the Year
and
Tim Tebow- Week 17 Legend Official 2010 Rookie QB of the Year

No comments:

Post a Comment