July 14, 2011

The Reader Feedback Post

     To you, the rare person that reads this blog, here's a huge "thank you".  Okay, fine, it was a normal sized one.  Anyway, I wrote this post to announce the end of The Dump, which was probably a terrible idea from the start, as well as solicit feedback on the layout of this blog.  Random splotches of thought will now be placed directly in the blog (they're too good to waste).
     The main issue I want feedback on is the color scheme.  I hear that white text on dark backgrounds is a bad idea, and I'm not so sure I like it myself anymore.  So I'm looking for suggestions on what I should do for the background to make it brighter and more user-friendly.  Feel free to let me know of any other types of ideas you have.

3 comments:

  1. I think the background is fine. Everybody has different stuff. So what? I like the stories you did on "What if Steroid Players" and the "Top 5 Dramatic Moments". I even linked a lot of the steroid posts. You can go to a lot of places and see similiar topics of the day, but stuff like these examples is unique. Just keep thinking of different things or "SportsCubicle" will do a full thing when it is a players Bday or something like that which is unique.Look how many people are writing about the Clemens mistrial and the Home Run Derby - how many ways can that be written?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tempted to test out a light background anyway. (does insane person grin) And I have a post I've been saving since I started for the college football season that will probably be worse than I planned, but will still be different and pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete