February 25, 2012

I'm Not An Expert On Urine Tests, So...

...I have some questions that are either smart or not smart, depending on who's reading this.

During the extra two days, would some of the water in the urine have evaporated, thus leaving it more concentrated with testosterone?

You know how when you put food in a container and leave it in the fridge, the moisture in the food condenses on the lid of the container?  Could that have happened with the sample?

Do they even measure testosterone as a percentage of the whole sample, or do they compare it with something else that isn't water based, thus rendering the last two paragraphs moot?

I could've just looked this up on Wikipedia, but I thought it would be more awesome to put it here.

1 comment:

  1. I think they compare it to an average. But from what I have read, the sample was in an airlocked sealed container, in a sealed bag, and then in a sealed box, so nothing could escape. Braun was doping, and he all but agreed when he adamantly refused to even challenge the findings. He got them on a technicality.

    ReplyDelete